For the last week or two, I’ve been working on a port of Apple’s Cocoa Bindings technology to DHTML. Up until yesterday, things have been going swimmingly: like the Objective-C implementation of Bindings, the JavaScript version just worked (the hallmark of most Apple technologies).

That is up until yesterday.

Yesterday I ran into a monumental snag that will cause me to rethink a significant fraction of the DHTML Bindings implementation. I think I have a viable solution, but I’ll just have to try it out before I’ll know for certain.

On the positive side, having Bindings in DHTML is just going to be incredibly cool. Once I’ve got this bug ironed out, I’ll put up a demo with some documentation.